Friday, February 9, 2007

My pretty German boys are leaving me

Hey boys and girls,
So this week has been a total write-off. I went away to Swaziland last weekend but didn't get home until monday midday because... well we wanted to stay an extra day there. I think with the combination of PMSing, lazy employees, and my Germans leaving me, I accomplished absolutely nothing at work. Oh well... there's always next week.

So far, I've had at least 2 people tell me my ass is growing into a beautiful black woman's ass. Hopefully it'll go down to normal size by the time I get home.

I bought TONS of things in beautiful Swaziland and spent way too much money. Sorry guys, didn't buy anything for you guys yet but i'll keep on searching =).

Oh I totally forgot about my scary night in Swaziland. Anne and I were sleeping in a tent in the camping ground of the backpacker's hostel one night, and I was woken up by the sound of, what I thought was, a thunderstorm. Instead, it was a man trying to unzip my tent's doorway! He tried to open it ever so slowly... click... click... click... and I saw his knees and hand. I yelped like a mofo, closed the zipper shut and tried to listen for the man. I woke Anne up and she totally didn't believe me and told me to go back to sleep, until we BOTH heard him behind our tent! Luckily, before we went to bed I met the security guard, Patrus. He told me to call out his name if I see someone that is not him... (When he said this i thought, how am i gonna tell if it's him or not in the dark?!?!) So anyways, I called out his name, again like a MOFO, and he came to my rescue. He ran after the guy and beat him with his stick to a pulp!
PHEW!!! what a nite! After that, we were put in a dorm room with a lock. There were two boys with us who slept in the dorm rooms already cuz they didn't have a tent. They were such pussies. They didn't even come out of their rooms. Instead, looked through the caged window and asked us, "are you girls alright?" Oh Man...

Anyways, so that was the scariest moment I've ever encountered in Africa. Next time that I'm camping, I'm going to situate my tent so that i'm in the middle of a circle of tents.

2 comments:

Hybrid said...

holy shit! that's really creepy! thank god you noticed what was going on! i'm glad you're safe and sound!

Diana said...

i like how the title of your post is about hot boys but really, it shouldve been something more like "i nearly got savagely attacked & raped in the african wilderness in the middle of the dark, dark night". well like joolia said, glad to know you survived and it seems like you're still doing well. i'm just in guangzhou right now, waiting to hop aboard a 14 hr train into nanning where they eat dog hot pot. yummy! well take good care of yourself! miss you tons