Monday, January 22, 2007

Wowee 6 comments already??

Thanks guys for actually reading my blogs! I had an awesome weekend btw. I lounged in a convent and swam in their pool. Don’t worry, I didn’t get sucked into the nunnery. On Saturday night, we had a braai (bbq) with the orphanage that the German volunteers work at. The kids danced and sang for us, and gave the volunteers good-bye presents because the Germans are going home in two weeks. I can’t believe my Germans are goig home! So this is how Dee felt when her Swiss friends left her. Hehe.

Then on Sunday, we went to a small game park and did a 2.5 hour hike! It was really nice there and we saw lots of animals. The hike was really nice but I did it in my Old Navy flip flops which wasn’t so great. I’m trying to get the group to do the 17 km hike, which is probably gonna take a whole day!

I can’t wait until I go to Swaziland. We’re going next week. It’s going to be an 8-day trip to Blyde River Canyon, Kruger Park, and then Swaziland. I’m gonna be with the Germans and two of their moms… I hope I can last the whole trip without killing one of the Germans… I don’t know if I can stand 8 days with these people. We’ll see.

Did I tell you guys I’m hooked on Grey’s anatomy? I’m on disc 5 of season 2. It’s damn good…. I got all the girls here hooked on it too. I can’t wait until I get home and buy the 3rd season.

Anyways, I’m at work right now and I don’t think updating my blog and emailing is very productive for work. Talk to you guys soon!

rani

No comments: